Automotive Dealerships are designated essential businesses and may continue to operate during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following changes to public health and workplace safety measures are in effect as of March 21, 2022. For the full list of measures in effect, see O. Reg. 364/20.
- capacity limits continue to be lifted in all indoor public settings
- other protective measures, such as mask/face covering requirements and passive screening of patrons is no longer in effect
CUSTOMER SAFETY INFORMATION
Your Safety and Health is the utmost importance to us. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have taken several steps and are asking our customers to practice social distancing when attending the dealership for their appointment.
Disinfection of all frequently used areas are cleaned and disinfected as frequently as is necessary to maintain a sanitary condition.
All vehicles being dropped off for service will be disinfected on the driver touch-points at the time of drop off and again before pick-up, including keys.
Clean hand-washing facilities and alcohol-based hand cleansers are provided in multiple locations throughout the building (e.g., entrances, boardrooms and break rooms)
It is critical that, if you have one symptom of COVID-19 (fever, cough or difficulty breathing), or even mild symptoms, you should stay home to avoid spreading illness to others.
- Additionally, if you can answer “yes” to any of the following please follow the government guidelines and self-quarantine.
- Traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or had contact with someone who has traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other flu-like symptoms, been exposed to someone with the COVID -19 virus within the last 14 days.
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 705-419-2304.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time. It is greatly appreciated.