The Ontario Government has announced that Physical Showrooms/ Dealership Doors are allowed to re-open Tuesday May 19th 2020. Some restriction will apply and guidelines will be in place for your safety. Service continues to remain open in a contactless process and parts are available by curbside pickup if you still prefer not to enter the dealership.
CUSTOMER SAFETY INFORMATION
Your Safety and Health is the utmost importance to us. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19,
Palladino BMW has taken several steps and is asking our customers to practice social distancing.
- We will be temporarily shortening working hours from 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday
- The number of customers inside our facility at any time will be limited. (Customers may be asked to come back at a later time to ensure we can commit to social distancing).
- Disinfection of all frequently used areas such as (showroom, waiting area and restrooms) will be done daily.
- All vehicles being dropped off for service will be disinfected on the driver touchpoints at the time of drop off and again before pick-up, including keys.
- We will only allow one customer per shuttle vehicle. The vehicle will be disinfected after each trip. We apologize if this slows down the shuttle service during this time, greetings that involve touching, such as handshakes, will not be permitted.
- Physical space between all people will be increased to at least 2 metres.
- Clean handwashing facilities and alcohol-based hand cleansers are provided in multiple locations throughout the building (e.g., entrances, boardrooms and break rooms)
It is critical that, if you have one symptom of COVID-19 (fever, cough or difficulty breathing), or even mild symptoms, you should stay home to avoid spreading illness to others.
- Additionally, if you can answer "yes" to any of the following please follow the government guidelines and self-quarantine.
- Traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or had contact with someone who has traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other flu-like symptoms, been exposed to someone with the COVID -19 virus within the last 14 days.
Palladino BMW will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.